Retailer Registration


COVID-19 Update

Update: October 2

As we approach the winter season, we know that many of you have questions regarding the status of the ASRA Winter 2021 Show. Sadly, we have made the decision to cancel the full Winter Show at the Grey Eagle this coming January. 

Alternatively, ASRA is exploring the option of having two smaller caravan-style trunk shows. One show would be during the week of November 23 and the second would be during the original ASRA Winter Show dates, January 18 to 20. These two shows would be held in smaller hotel venues, most likely in South Calgary.

We hope to update you with more information in the coming weeks. 

In the meantime, stay safe and healthy.

---

Update: April 28

We are sad to inform you that we are unable to hold the ASRA Summer 2020 Show due to COVID-19 and the current ban on gatherings.
 
We will start planning for Winter 2021 and look forward to having a great and successful Show then!
 
In the meantime, stay safe and healthy.

---


Update: April 9

Following the recent decision of the Calgary Emergency Management Agency (CEMA) to ban public events until June 30, we were forced to reschedule the ASRA Summer 2020 Show. The event will now take place on July 14 & 15, 2020 at the same venue, the Grey Eagle Event Centre.

We hope that the situation will improve by then and that you will all still be able to attend the Show.

---


Update: March 18

 
Due to the recent situation with COVID-19, your health and safety is our top priority. The Board will follow all guidelines given us by Alberta Health Services and the Federal Government with regard to the coming Summer Show.

We expect these guidelines from Alberta Health Services of what constitutes permissible contact to change rapidly and may have already changed by the time we send this email. We will monitor and make all decisions based on Alberta Health Services guidelines closer to the date of the Show.  
 
For now, the ASRA Summer 2020 Show is still scheduled to take place on June 16 & 17. Registration is now open for the Show. 

However, should we decide to cancel the Show, we will inform our attendees immediately. A final decision will be made by Friday, May 15, 2020.

Should the Show proceed as planned, risk mitigation strategies, such as sanitizer stations and distancing between attendees, will be in place.

For now stay home if possible, support each other, keep others safe and stay healthy.
 
If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to email [email protected].   
 
Best Regards,
ASRA Board and Secretariat